| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Guanajuato, Gto. in April is warm at 20.4 °C (68.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.3 °C (82.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.1 °C (53.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in April is 16.2 °C (29.2 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty. A feeble 13mm (0.5in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:19 long and the longest day is 12:52 long with an average length of 12:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Guanajuato, Gto. April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Guanajuato, Gto., Mexico
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Guanajuato, Gto.:
- Beeville E, Tx, Usa - 896.9 kms (557.3 miles) NNE
- Alice, Tx, Usa - 846.2 kms (525.8 miles) NNE
- Corpus Christi, Tx, Usa - 845.1 kms (525.2 miles) NNE
- Laredo, Texas, Usa - 749.4 kms (465.7 miles) NNE
- Brownsville, Texas, Usa - 673.9 kms (418.7 miles) NE
- Monterrey, Mexico - 528.5 kms (328.4 miles) N
- Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico - 379.2 kms (235.6 miles) ENE
- Morelia, Mich., Mexico - 144.9 kms (90.1 miles) S
- Tacubaya, Mexico - 282.3 kms (175.4 miles) SE
- Mexico City, Mexico - 282.3 kms (175.4 miles) SE
- Veracruz, Mexico - 575.8 kms (357.8 miles) ESE
- Acapulco, Mexico - 499.3 kms (310.3 miles) SSE
- Salina Cruz, Oaxacu, Mexico - 839.1 kms (521.4 miles) SE