| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Guanajuato, Gto. in February is very mild at 15.6 °C (60.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.1 °C (73.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.9 °C (46.2 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in February is 15.2 °C (27.4 °F).
- The weather in February is arid. A feeble 9mm (0.4in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:11 long and the longest day is 11:40 long with an average length of 11:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Guanajuato, Gto. February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Guanajuato, Gto., Mexico
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Guanajuato, Gto.:
- Beeville E, Tx, Usa - 896.9 kms (557.3 miles) NNE
- Alice, Tx, Usa - 846.2 kms (525.8 miles) NNE
- Corpus Christi, Tx, Usa - 845.1 kms (525.2 miles) NNE
- Laredo, Texas, Usa - 749.4 kms (465.7 miles) NNE
- Brownsville, Texas, Usa - 673.9 kms (418.7 miles) NE
- Monterrey, Mexico - 528.5 kms (328.4 miles) N
- Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico - 379.2 kms (235.6 miles) ENE
- Morelia, Mich., Mexico - 144.9 kms (90.1 miles) S
- Tacubaya, Mexico - 282.3 kms (175.4 miles) SE
- Mexico City, Mexico - 282.3 kms (175.4 miles) SE
- Veracruz, Mexico - 575.8 kms (357.8 miles) ESE
- Acapulco, Mexico - 499.3 kms (310.3 miles) SSE
- Salina Cruz, Oaxacu, Mexico - 839.1 kms (521.4 miles) SE