| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Guanajuato, Gto. in May is really warm at 21.6 °C (70.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.5 °C (85.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 15.5 °C (27.9 °F).
- The weather in May is dry. A mere 37mm (1.5in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 12:54 long and the longest day is 13:18 long with an average length of 13:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Guanajuato, Gto. May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Guanajuato, Gto., Mexico
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Guanajuato, Gto.:
- Beeville E, Tx, Usa - 896.9 kms (557.3 miles) NNE
- Alice, Tx, Usa - 846.2 kms (525.8 miles) NNE
- Corpus Christi, Tx, Usa - 845.1 kms (525.2 miles) NNE
- Laredo, Texas, Usa - 749.4 kms (465.7 miles) NNE
- Brownsville, Texas, Usa - 673.9 kms (418.7 miles) NE
- Monterrey, Mexico - 528.5 kms (328.4 miles) N
- Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico - 379.2 kms (235.6 miles) ENE
- Morelia, Mich., Mexico - 144.9 kms (90.1 miles) S
- Tacubaya, Mexico - 282.3 kms (175.4 miles) SE
- Mexico City, Mexico - 282.3 kms (175.4 miles) SE
- Veracruz, Mexico - 575.8 kms (357.8 miles) ESE
- Acapulco, Mexico - 499.3 kms (310.3 miles) SSE
- Salina Cruz, Oaxacu, Mexico - 839.1 kms (521.4 miles) SE